Unmanned systems integrated roadmap FY2013-2038
- Uniform Title
- Unmanned systems integrated roadmap.
- text file; PDF.
- Washington, D.C. : Department of Defense, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xiv, 153 pages) : color illustrations
Also available at
- United States. Department of Defense.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 121-122).
- Strategic planning and policy
- CCDR mission and capability needs
- Technologies for unmanned systems
- operating environment
- Logistics and sustainment
- International cooperation.
- ["\"The purpose of this Roadmap is to articulate a vision and strategy for the continued development, production, test, training, operation , and sustainment of unmanned systems technology across DoD. This \"Unmanned Systems Integrated Roadmap\" establishes a technological vision for the next 25 years and outlines actions and technologies for DoD and industry to pursue to intelligently and affordably align with this vision.\"--Page v."]
- Publication date
- "Approved for open publication reference number: 14 - S - 0553"