Unless blood flows : lack of protection from domestic violence in Hungary
- [New York, New York] : Human Rights Watch, 2013.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 58 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Includes bibliographical references.
Key recommendations -- Methodology -- I. Background -- II. Legal and policy framework -- III. Obstacles to protection -- IV. Hungary's human rights obligations -- Acknowledgments.
- "The 58-page report documents chronic brutal violence against women by their intimate partners and the challenges women face in seeking state protection and services. It documents the gaps in Hungary's legal and policy framework, despite a recent legal reform, in responding to domestic violence and the failure of the authorities to adequately protect women who experience such violence."--Publisher's website as viewed December 3, 2013.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Title Variation
- Lack of protection from domestic violence in Hungary
- Hungary, unless blood flows
- "November 2013"--Contents page.
- "This report was written and researched by Lydia Gall, researcher on Balkans/Eastern Europe in the Europe and Central Asia Division"--Page 58.
- Also available online via the Human Rights Watch website.
- 9781623130725 paperback
Browse related items
Start at call number: