Speaking and writing for English language learners : collaborative teaching for greater success with K-6
- Dorit Sasson.
- Lanham, Maryland : Rowman & Littlefield Education, 
- Physical description
- xxii, 85 pages ; 23 cm
Education Library (Cubberley)
|PE1128 .A2 S6323 2013||Unknown|
- Sasson, Dorit, 1970- author.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Foreword Preface Introduction Chapter 1 - Introduction to Collaboration for K-6 English Language Learners Chapter 2 - Collaboration in the development of speaking skills Chapter 3 - Collaboration in the development of writing skills.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781475805963 20160612
- Publisher's Summary
- This book provides an overview designed to help educators collaborate more effectively in the areas of content area literacy for the sake of their K-6 ELL students. The book weaves the practical and theoretical aspects of collaboration and suggests ways for teachers to form long term partnerships. Each chapter extends collaboration in the areas of skill and content based learning so ELL students can achieve necessary proficiency to thrive in content areas classrooms and minimize gaps in instructional learning.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781475805963 20160612
- Publication date
- 9781475805956 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 1475805950 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 9781475805963 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1475805969 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9781475805970 (electronic)
Browse related items
Start at call number: