Women's studies manuscript collections from the Schlesinger Library : voting rights, national politics, and reproductive rights
- [Ann Arbor, Michigan] : ProQuest.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Research collections in women's studies.
- 1. Woman's suffrage. pt. A. National leaders
- part B. New York
- part C. The South
- part D. New England
- part E. The Midwest and Far West
- 2. Women in national politics. part A. Democrats
- part B. Repulicans. Jeannette Rankin, Jessica Weis
- 3. Sexuality, Sex Education, and Reproductive Rights, part A. Family Planning Oral History Project
- part B: The Papers of Mary Ware Dennett and the Voluntary Parenthood League
- Women's Studies, Records of the Bureau of Vocational Information, 1908-1932.
- Rankin, Jeannette, 1880-1973 > Sources.
- Weis, Jessica, 1901-1963 > Sources.
- Dennett, Mary Ware, 1872-1947 > Sources.
- Women > Political activity > United States > Sources.
- Women > Suffrage > United States > History > Sources.
- Suffragists > United States > History > Sources.
- Democratic Party (U.S.) > Sources.
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) > Sources.
- United States > Politics and government > 20th century > Sources.
- Reproductive rights > United States > History > Sources.
- Birth control > United States > History > Sources.
- Sex instruction > United States > History > Sources.
- Voluntary Parenthood League (N.Y.) > History > Sources.
- Bureau of Vocational Information (New York, N.Y.) > History > Sources.
- Title Variation
- ProQuest history vault. Women's studies manuscript collections from the Schlesinger Library