Struggle for women's rights, organizational records, 1880-1990 [electronic resource].
- [Ann Arbor, MI] : ProQuest.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- ProQuest (Firm)
- ["Comprised of records of three important women's rights organizations: the National Woman's Party, the League of Women Voters, and the Women's Action Alliance. Originally a committee of the National American Woman Suffrage Association (NAWSA), the National Woman's Party (NWP) was founded in 1913 when Alice Paul and her colleagues broke away from NAWSA in dissent over strategy and tactics."]
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- ProQuest history vault, Struggle for women's rights, organizational records, 1880-1990
- ProQuest history vault
- Title from title screen (viewed on Jan. 8, 2013).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.