- Aleksandra Mizielińska and Daniel Mizieliński.
- 1st U.S. ed.
- Somerville, Mas : Big Picture Press, 2013.
- Physical description
- 105 p. : col. ill., col. maps ; 38 cm
Education Library (Cubberley)
|G1021 .M548 2013 F||Unknown|
- Publisher's Summary
- This book of maps is a visual feast for readers of all ages, with lavishly drawn illustrations from the incomparable Mizielinskis. The maps show not only borders, cities, rivers, and peaks, but also places of historical and cultural interest, eminent personalities, iconic animals and plants, cultural events and many more fascinating facts associated with every region.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781848773011 20160612
- Publication date
- "This collection of 52 highly illustrated maps details not only geographical features and political borders, but also places of interest, iconic personalities, native animals and plants, local peoples, cultural events, and many more fascinating facts associated with each region"--Cover.
- 9781848773011 (hardback : UK & Australia)
- 1848773013 (hardback : UK & Australia)
Browse related items
Start at call number: