Golden domes and silver lanterns : a Muslim book of colors
- by Hena Khan ; illustrated by Mehrdokht Amini.
- San Francisco : Chronicle Books, c2012 (China)
- Physical description
- 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 24 x 29 cm
Education Library (Cubberley)
|PS3611 .H345 G65 2012||Unknown|
- Publisher's Summary
- With breathtaking illustrations and informative text, GOLDEN DOMES AND SILVER LANTERNS magnificently captures the world of Islam, celebrating its beauty and traditions for even the youngest readers. From a red prayer rug to a blue hijab, readers will learn about a different color of the Muslim world on each spread with a young Muslim girl and her family as a guide. Sure to inspire questions and observations about world religions and cultures, it is equally at home in a classroom reading circle as it is being read to a child on a parent's lap.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780811879057 20160612
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Muslim book of colors
- Book design by Amelia May Mack.
- Includes glossary.
- 9780811879057 (alk. paper)
- 0811879054 (alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: