Lincoln's grave robbers
- Steve Sheinkin.
- New York : Scholastic Press, c2012.
- Physical description
- 214 p. : ill., map ; 22 cm
Education Library (Cubberley)
|E457.52 .S54 2012||Unknown|
- Sheinkin, Steve.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 209-211) and index.
- A dramatic account of the 1875 attempt to steal the 16th president's body describes how a counterfeiting ring plotted to ransom Lincoln's body to secure the release of their imprisoned ringleader and how a fledgling Secret Service and an undercover agent conducted a daring election-night sting operation.
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 > Tomb > Juvenile literature.
- Counterfeits and counterfeiting > United States > History > 19th century > Juvenile literature.
- Grave robbing > Illinois > Springfield > History > 19th century > Juvenile literature.
- Body snatching > Illinois > Springfield > History > 19th century > Juvenile literature.
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 > Tomb.
- Publication date
- 9780545552547 (school market)
- 0545552540 (school market)
Browse related items
Start at call number: