Computational and experimental chemistry : developments and applications
- edited by Tanmoy Chakraborty, PhD, Michael J. Bucknum, PhD, and Eduardo A. Castro, PhD.
- Toronto : Apple Academic Press, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xviii, 335 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
Chemistry & ChemEng Library (Swain)
QD453.3 .C63 2014
- Unknown QD453.3 .C63 2014
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Part I: Spiro Quantum Chemistry Part II: Synthesis of Glitter Part III: Classifying Carbon Allotropes & Hydrides Part IV: Dynamic Elasticity of Carbon Many-Body Perturbation Theory to Second Order Applied on Confined Helium-like Atoms Distance Dependence of Magnetic Field Effect Inside the Confined Heterogeneous Environment: A Case Study With Acridine and N, N-Dimethyl Aniline Inside Aot Reverse Micelles Application of Non-Thermal Plasma For Surface Modification of Polyester Textiles Equalization "Principles" in Chemistry Ring Opening Metathesis Polymerization Is a Versatile Technique for Making Polymeric Biomaterials Triple Density Quantum Similarity Measures and the Tensorial Representation of Molecular Quantum Object Sets Correlation of the Experimental and Theoretical Study for the Cyclisation Reaction of Mesoionic HeterocycleImidazo [1,5 a] Pyridines in Terms of the Density Functional Descriptors Quantum Breathers and Phonon Bound State in the Ferroelectric System Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- This book covers a range of new research on computational quantum chemistry, along with a special section devoted to exotic carbon allotropes and spiro quantum theory. The section on spiro quantum theory covers the technical presentation of the ideas surrounding the emergence of a synthetic, analytical, and theoretical spiro quantum chemistry edifice, as well as a chemical topology scheme that successfully describes molecules and patterns, including the hydrocarbons and allotropes of carbon. The second part of the book covers a range of new research on computational quantum chemistry.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- 9781926895291 (bound)
- 1926895290 (bound)