The ethics of educational leadership
- Ronald W. Rebore, Saint Louis University.
- Second edition.
- Upper Saddle River, New Jersey : Pearson Education, 
- Physical description
- xix, 329 pages ; 24 cm.
- Allyn & Bacon educational leadership series.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB1779 .R42 2014||Unknown|
- Rebore, Ronald W.
- Includes bibliographical references andf index.
- BRIEF TABLE OF CONTENTS Part One The Ethical Administrator 1 Chapter 1 The Purpose and Structure of the Book 3 Chapter 2 Developing a Personal Approach to Ethics 19 Chapter 3 The Ethics of Power and Duty in Educational Leadership 49 Chapter 4 The Ethics of Human Relations 87 Part Two The Ethical Practice of Educational Leadership 109 Chapter 5 Ethical Considerations in Leadership at the School-District Level 111 Chapter 6 Ethical Considerations in School-Building Leadership 141 Chapter 7 Legal Issues and the Ethics of Educational Leadership 163 Part Three Equity in Ethical Educational Leadership 183 Chapter 8 The Issue of Gender and Educational Leadership 185 Chapter 9 Pluralism, Justice, Discourse Ethics, and Educational Leadership 209 Part Four Human Communication and the Ethics of Educational Leadership 243 Chapter 10 The Fundamentals of Human Communication and the Ethics of Educational Leadership 245 Chapter 11 Cultural Communication and the Ethics of Educational Leadership 263 Chapter 12 The Ethics of Nonverbal and Verbal Expressions in Human Communication 283 Chapter 13 The Empathetic and Genuine Administrator 303 Epilogue 317 Index 323.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780132907101 20160612
- Publisher's Summary
- In The Ethics of Educational Leadership, the author of one of the leading texts in human resource administration presents a practical resource dealing with significant ethical issues involved in building and central office administration. In it, Ronald Rebore presents the ethical ideas and notions of 20 philosophers and psychologists applied to the practice of educational leadership. The book helps tomorrow's educational leaders evaluate the philosophical ideas of others, and use what they discover to develop their own way of approaching their leadership responsibilities.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780132907101 20160612
- Publication date
- The Allyn & Bacon educational leadership series
Browse related items
Start at call number: