McGraw-Hill's CSET multiple subjects
- Cynthia Johnson.
- New York : Mcgraw-Hill, c2013.
- Physical description
- vii, 302 p. : ill. ; 28 cm
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB1766 .C74 J64 2013||Checked out - Overdue|
- Johnson, Cynthia, 1969-
- Part I. Introduction to the California Subject Matter Exams for Teachers Chapter 1. The Exams Chapter 2. Test-Taking Strategies Chapter 3. Diagnostic CSET Tests Part II. Review Chapter 4. Subtest 1: Reading, Language, and Literature-- History and Social Science Chapter 5. Subtest 2: Science-- Mathematics Chapter 6. Subtest 3: Physical Education, Human Development, and Performing Arts Chapter 7. CSET Writing Part III. Practice Exams CSET Subtest 1 CSET Subtest 2 CSET Subtest 3 CSET Writing Prompts.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780071781756 20160612
- Publisher's Summary
- We want to help you succeed on the CSET. We've put all of our proven expertise into McGraw-Hill's CSET: Multiple Subjects to make sure you're ready for this crucial exam for prospective teachers. This book gives you complete preparation for not only the Multiple Subjects sections but the CSET Writing Skills test as well. You'll also get in-depth review and practice, plus essential question-answering techniques and strategies developed by a renowned test-prep expert. We're ready to guide you step by step through your CSET preparation program - and give you the tools you need to succeed. Inside you'll find: a diagnostic test to help you focus your study; two full-length Multiple Subjects practice exams; two Writing Skills practice tests; practice constructed-response questions with sample answers; a comprehensive review of CSET subjects; writing tips for constructed response questions and the Writing Skills exam; and invaluable test-taking strategies for a competitive edge.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780071781756 20160612
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- CSET multiple subjects
- California subject examinations for teachers