EU citizenship, nationality and migrant status : an ongoing challenge
- by Kristīne Krūma.
- Leiden, The Netherlands : Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, 2014.
- Physical description
- xiii, 498 pages ; 25 cm.
- Immigration and asylum law and policy in Europe ; v. 32.
Law Library (Crown)
|KJE5124 .K78 2014||Unknown|
- Krūma, Kristīne, author.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 457-481) and index.
- The problem
- Concept of nationality in international law
- Access to nationality
- Results of conflicts of nationality laws
- Human right to nationality
- Functions of nationality
- Concept of EU citizenship
- Access to EU citizenship
- Functions of EU citizenship
- Concept of legal EU immigrant
- Access to EU immigrant status
- Functions of EU immigrant status
- Integration requirements
- Concept of Latvian citizenship
- Access to and loss of Latvian citizenship
- Concept of non-citizen
- Access to and loss of status of non-citizen
- Function of non-citizens
- Integration of non-citizens
- International concept of nationality and concept of EU citizenship
- Functions of nationality in international and EU law
- Status and rights of immigrants
- Latvian citizenship and non-citizen status
- EU citizenship, nationality and immigration : outlook.
- Publisher's Summary
- Based on author's dissertation (doctoral) - University of Lund, 2012 under title: An ongoing challenge.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- European Union citizenship, nationality and migrant status
- Immigration and asylum law and policy in Europe, 1568-2749 ; volume 32
- Previously issued as author's dissertation, 2012, University of Lund.
- 9789004251588 (hardback : alk. paper)
- 9004251588 (hardback : alk. paper)
- 9789004251595 (e-book)
Browse related items
Start at call number: