Stanford University, Institute for Diversity in the Arts, records, 1982-2008
- Physical description
- 18 linear feet (12 boxes)
Also available at
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|SC1179 2014-024 BOX 8||In-library use|
|SC1179 2014-024 CARTON 1||In-library use|
|SC1179 2014-024 CARTON 2||In-library use|
|SC1179 2014-024 CARTON 3||In-library use|
|SC1179 2014-024 CARTON 4||In-library use|
|SC1179 2014-024 CARTON 5||In-library use|
|SC1179 2014-024 CARTON 6||In-library use|
|SC1179 2014-024 CARTON 7||In-library use|
|SC1179 2014-024 CARTON 9||In-library use|
|SC1179 2014-024 CARTON 10||In Reading Room: Ask at service desk|
|SC1179 2014-024 CARTON 11||In-library use|
|SC1179 2014-024 CARTON 12||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- Stanford University Institute for Diversity in the Arts.
- The materials consist of audiovisual recordings of IDA, CBPA and other related events.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- The materials are open for research use. Audio-visual materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted to a digital use copy.
- Cite as
- Stanford University, Institute for Diversity in the Arts, Records (SC1179). Dept. of Special Collections & University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, Calif.
- All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94305-6064. Consent is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/spc/using-collections/permission-publish. Restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research and educational purposes.
- Transfer, 2013.
Browse related items
Start at call number: