Free speech vs. hate speech
- [United States] : [Name of reproducer not identified], 
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Stanford law professors analyze the February 27, 1995 court decision on the Grey interpretation of Stanford's Conduct code.
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Production Credits
- Producers: Arnie Pelluer and Yvonne Yazzie.
- Moderator: Paul Brest; panelists: Kathleen Sullivan, Thomas Grey, Gerald Gunther and William Cohen.
- Recorded March 28, 1995.
- Original Version
- Originally issued: [Palo Alto, Calif.] : Mid-Peninsula Access Corporation, c1995.
- Included Work
- Stanford's Conduct code.
Browse related items
Start at call number: