Symposium : Batson at twenty-five : perspectives on the landmark, reflections on its legacy
- Uniform Title
- Symposium (Iowa law review)
- Iowa City : College of Law, State University of Iowa, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- pages 1593-1863 ; 26 cm
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Twenty-five years of Batson : an introduction to equal protection regulation of peremptory jury challenges / James J. Tomkovicz
- Statistical proof of racial discrimination in the use of peremptory challenges : the impact and promise of the Miller-El line of cases as reflected in the experience of one Philadelphia capital case / David C. Baldus, Catherine M. Grosso, Robert Dunham, George Woodworth & Richard Newell Prosecutors and peremptories / Alafair S. Burke
- Batson "blame" and its implications for equal protection analysis / Robin Charlow
- Batson's grand jury DNA / Roger A. Fairfax, Jr.
- A stubborn legacy : the overwhelming importance of race in jury selection in 173 post-Batson North Carolina capital trials / Catherine M. Grosso & Barbara O'Brien
- Civilizing Batson / Nancy Leong
- Batson Revisited / Nancy S. Marder
- Batson remedies / Jason Mazzone
- Policing the borders of democracy : the continuing role of Batson in protecting the citizenship rights of the excluded / Melynda J. Price
- Jury selection and the coase theorem / Dru Stevenson
- The people's peremptory challenge and Batson : aiding the people's voice and vision through the "representative" jury / Andrew E. Taslitz
- Why Batson misses the point / Tania Tetlow.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Title Variation
- Batson at twenty-five, perspectives on the landmark, reflections on its legacy
- Cover title.
- Special issue of Iowa law review, volume 97, number 5 (July 2012).
- Related Work
- Iowa law review.
Browse related items
Start at call number: