Fundamentals of space law and policy
- Fabio Tronchetti.
- New York : Springer, c2013.
- Physical description
- xviii, 107 p. : ill. (mostly col.) ; 24 cm.
- SpringerBriefs in space development.
- Tronchetti, Fabio, 1979-
- Includes bibliographical references.
- The legal framework regulating international outer space activities
- National space legislation
- Global administration of outer space
- Dispute settlement in outer space
- Space policy : the political and strategic impact of space activities
- Strategic, economic and political space policies and issues
- The future challenges of space law and policy.
Presents and addresses key space law and policy issues for the benefit of wider informed audiences that wish to acquaint themselves with the fundamentals of the space law field. This brief analyzes in a concise manner the combined influence of space law and policy on international space activities. Read in conjunction with the other books in the Springer 'Space Development' series, it supports a broader understanding of the business, economics, engineering, legal, and procedural aspects of space activities. This book will also give the casual reader as well as experts in the field insight on present and future space law and policy trends, challenges and opportunities.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Springer briefs in space development, 2191-8171
Browse related items
Start at call number: