MicroRNAs in cancer
- editors, César López-Camarillo, Laurence A. Marchat.
- Boca Raton : CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, c2013.
- Physical description
- viii, 418 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm
Biology Library (Falconer)
|QP623.5 .S63 M37 2013||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Breast Cancer MicroRNAs: Signaling Networks and Clinical Applications MicroRNAs in Breast Cancer Development MicroRNAs Controlling Invasion and Metastasis in Breast Cancer Endometrial Cancer and MicroRNAs MicroRNAs in Cervical Cancer: Evidences of a miRNA de-regulation caused by HPV MicroRNAs in Prostate Cancer MicroRNA Deregulations in Gastric Cancer MicroRNAs in Colorectal Cancer MicroRNAs in Lung Cancer: From Genomics to Clinical Applications MicroRNAs in Melanoma MicroRNAs in Medulloblastomas Extracellular microRNAs as Potential Biomarkers and Therapeutic Tools in Cancer MicroRNAs as Potential Therapeutic Targets in Cancer Regulation of microRNAs for Potential Cancer Therapeutics: The Paradigm Shift from Pathways to Perturbation of Gene Regulatory Networks Systems and Network Biology in MicroRNA Based Personalized Medicine.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781466576766 20160612
- Publisher's Summary
- MicroRNA (miRNA) biology is a cutting-edge topic in basic as well as biomedical research. This is a specialized book focusing on the current understanding of the role of miRNAs in the development, progression, invasion, and metastasis of diverse types of cancer. It also reviews their potential for applications in cancer diagnosis, prognosis, and therapeutic targets as well as the potential use in translational medicine. Chapters present comprehensive and expert perspectives on the roles of miRNAs in most common cancers from bench to bedside applications and are written by an international team of renowned experts in the field.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781466576766 20160612
- Publication date
- 9781466576766 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 1466576766 (hardcover : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: