- edited by José Luis Millán.
- New York : Humana Press ; Springer, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- x, 315 pages : illustrations (some colored) ; 26 cm.
Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) ; v. 1053.
Springer protocols (Series)
Biology Library (Falconer)
QH506 .M45 V.1053
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.1053
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Chemical probe development versus drug development / Michael R. Jackson
- Phosphatase high-throughput screening assay design and selection / Eduard A. Sergienko
- Multisystemic functions of alkaline phosphatases / René Buchet, José Luis Millán, and David Magne
- Robotic implementation of assays : tissue-nonspecific alkaline phosphatase (TNAP) case study / Thomas D.Y. Chung
- Inhibitors of tissue-nonspecific alkaline phosphatase (TNAP) : from hits to leads / Peter Teriete, Anthony B. Pinkerton, and Nicholas D.P. Cosford
- Method for direct assessment of tissue-nonspecific alkaline phosphatase (TNAP) inhibitors in blood samples / Eduard A. Sergienko, Qing Sun, and Chen-Ting Ma
- Isolation and characteristics of matrix vesicles / René Buchet ... [et al.]
- Use of tissue-nonspecific alkaline phosphatase (TNAP) and PHOSPHO1 inhibitors to affect mineralization by cultured cells / Tina Kiffer-Moreira and Sonoko Narisawa
- Modulators of intestinal alkaline phosphatase / Ekaterina V. Bobkova, Tina Kiffer-Moreira, and Eduard A. Sergienko
- New activity assays for ENPP1 with physiological substrates ATP and ADP / Chen-Ting Ma and Eduard A. Sergienko
- Structure of acid phosphatases / César L. Araujo and Pirkko T. Vihko
- Purification of prostatic acid phosphatase (PAP) for structural and functional studies / Annakaisa M. Herrala, Ileana B. Quintero, and Pirkko T. Vihko
- Protein tyrosine phosphatases : structure, function, and implication in human disease / Lutz Tautz, David A. Critton, and Stefan Grotegut
- High-throughput screening for protein tyrosine phosphatase activity modulators / Lutz Tautz and Eduard A. Sergienko
- Evaluating effects of tyrosine phosphatase inhibitors on T cell receptor signaling / Souad Rahmouni ... [e tal.]
- Interactor-guided dephosphorylation by protein phosphatase-1 / Shannah Boens, ... [et al.]
- Structure, regulation, and pharmacological modulation of PP2A phosphatases / Caroline Lambrecht ... [et al.].
- Publisher's Summary
- Driving further the research on mammalian alkaline phosphatase structure and function, Phosphatase Modulators collects expert contributions into one "how to" manual for basic scientists interested in initiating a drug discovery effort. While this book contains the traditional method chapters and some typical reviews on the structure and known functions of phosphatases, other contributions are meant to discuss approaches and alternatives useful in making "go/no-go" decisions in high throughput screening (HTS) and lead optimization campaigns. Many chapters focus on tissue-nonspecific alkaline phosphatase (TNAP) as well as protein phosphatases. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters in this volume include the kind of detail and key implementation advice that promotes reproducible results. Step-by-step and practical, Phosphatase Modulators offers a path to understanding many of the facets and complexities associated with undertaking a drug discovery effort and will serve as a roadmap to initiating those efforts.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1053
- Springer protocols, 1949-2448
- 9781627035620 (e-Book)
- 1627035621 (eBook)