Peptide synthesis and applications
Biology Library (Falconer)
|QH506 .M45 V.1047||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. Solid-Phase Peptide Synthesis: An Introduction Knud J. Jensen 2. Linkers, Resins and General Procedures for Solid-phase Peptide Synthesis A. Pernille Tofteng and Knud J. Jensen 3. Peptide Release, Side-chain Deprotection, Work-up, and Isolation Soren L. Pedersen and Knud J. Jensen 4. Synthesis of Peptides using Tert-butyloxycarbonyl (Boc) as the alpha-amino Protection Group Soren W. Pedersen, Christopher J. Armishaw and Kristian Stromgaard 5. Sequential Formation of Regioselective Disulfide Bonds in Synthetic Peptides with Multiple Disulfide Bonds Fazel Shabanpoor, Mohammed Akhter Hossain, Feng Lin, and John D. Wade 6. Synthesis of Cyclic Disulfide-Rich Peptides Muharrem Akcan and David J. Craik 7. Preparation of C-terminally Modified Chemokines by Expressed Protein Ligation Lars Baumann, Max Steinhagen , Annette G. Beck-Sickinger 8. Synthesis of C-terminal Peptide Thioesters using Fmoc Based Solid-phase Peptide Chemistry A. Pernille Tofteng and Knud J. Jensen 9. Backbone Amide Linker Strategy -Protocols for the Synthesis of C-terminal Peptide Aldehydes A. Pernille Tofteng and Knud J. Jensen 10. Synthesis of N-methylated Peptides: On-resin Methylation and Microwave-Assisted Couplings Renee Roodbeen and Knud J. Jensen 11. Synthesis of Antimicrobial Peptoids Paul R. Hansen and Jens K. Munk 12. Synthesis of Lipidated Peptides Federica Rosi and Gemma Triola 13. Solid-Phase Synthesis of Phosphopeptides Kim B. Hojlys-Larsen and Knud J. Jensen 14. Synthesis of O-Glycopeptides and Construction of Glycopeptide Microarrays Ola Blixt and Emiliano Clo 15. Instruments for Automated Peptide Synthesis Soren L. Pedersen and Knud J. Jense 16. Microwave-Assisted Solid-Phase Peptide Synthesis using the Biotage Syro Wave(TM) Leila Malik and Knud J. Jensen 17. Microwave-Assisted Solid-Phase Peptide Synthesis Based on the Fmoc Protecting Group Strategy (CEM) Grace S. Vanier.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Peptides are used ubiquitously for studies in biology, biochemistry, chemical biology, peptide based medicinal chemistry, and many other areas of research. There is a number of marketed peptide drugs, and the prospects for the development of new peptide drugs are very encouraging. The second edition of Peptide Synthesis and Applications expands upon the previous editions with current, detailed methodologies for peptide synthesis. With new chapters on laboratory protocols for both the specialist and the non-specialist. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Peptide Synthesis and Application, Second Edition seeks to aid scientists in understanding different approaches to the synthesis of peptides by using a broad range of methods and strategies.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1047
- Springer protocols, 1949-2448
- Previous ed.: 2005.
- 1627035435 (alk. paper)
- 9781627035439 (alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: