Genotoxicity assessment : methods and protocols
- edited by Alok Dhawan, Mahima Bajpayee.
- New York : Humana Press, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xv, 463 pages : illustrations (some colored) ; 26 cm.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) ; v. 1044.
- Springer protocols (Series)
Biology Library (Falconer)
|QH506 .M45 V.1044||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Bacterial mutation assays / Errol Zeiger
- In vitro mouse lymphoma (L5178Y Tk+/- -3.7.2C) forward mutation assay / Melissa R. Schisler, Martha M. Moore, and B. Bhaskar Gollapudi
- Erythrocyte-based pig-a gene mutation assay / Jeffrey C. Bemis, Nikki E. Hall, and Stephen D. Dertinger
- Detection of in vivo mutation in the Hprt and pig-a genes of rat lymphocytes / Vasily N. Dobrovolsky ... [et al.]
- In vivo cII, gpt, and spi- gene mutation assays in transgenic mice and rats / Mugimane G. Manjanatha ... [et al.]
- In vitro cytogenetic assays : chromosomal aberrations and micronucleus tests / Julian Laubenthal ... [et al.]
- Comet assay : assessment of in vitro and in vivo DNA damage / Mahima Bajpayee, Ashutosh Kumar, and Alok Dhawan
- Comet assay in human biomonitoring / Diana Anderson, Alok Dhawan, and Julian Laubenthal
- Comet assay in marine animals / Giada Frenzilli and Brett P. Lyons
- Unscheduled DNA synthesis (UDS) test with mammalian liver cells in vivo / Fabrice Nesslany
- 32P-postlabeling analysis of DNA adducts / Heinz H. Schmeiser, Marie Stiborova, and Volker M. Arlt
- Micronucleus assay with tetrad cells of tradescantia / Miroslav Mišík ... [et al.]
- Wing-spot and the comet tests as useful assays detecting genotoxicity in Drosophila / Ricard Marcos and Erico R. Carmona
- Genotoxicity guidelines recommended by International Conference of Harmonization (ICH) / Gireesh H. Kamath and K.S. Rao.
- Publisher's Summary
- Genetic toxicology is recognized by geneticists and researchers concerned with the genetic impact of man-made chemicals. In Genotoxicity Assessment: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field provide comprehensive genetic toxicology protocols. These include in vitro and in vivo protocols on mutation assays, cytogenetic techniques, and primary DNA damage, assays in alternate to animal models, and updated ICH guidelines. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, the chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step and readily reproducible laboratory protocols, as well as key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and cutting-edge, Genotoxicity Assessment: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid research students and scientists working in regulatory toxicology as well as biomedical, biochemical and pharmaceutical sciences.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781627035286 20160612
- Publication date
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1044
- Springer protocols, 1949-2448
- 9781627035293 (eBook)
- 162703529X (eBook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: