The Inflammasome : methods and protocols
- edited by Christine M. De Nardo and Eicke Latz.
- New York : Humana Press, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xi, 225 pages : illustrations (some colored) ; 26 cm.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) ; v. 1040.
- Springer protocols (Series)
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QH506 .M45 V.1040||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Assessing [beta]-amyloid-induced NLRP3 inflammasome activation in primary microglia / Mareike Schnaars, Hannes Beckert, and Annett Halle
- Activating the NLRP3 inflammasome using the amyloidogenic peptide IAPP / Clara Westwell-Roper [and others]
- Assessment and quantification of crystal-induced lysosomal damage / Peter Duewell and Eicke Latz
- Assessment of inflammasome activation in primary human immune cells / Theo S. Plantinga, Leo A.B. Joosten, and Mihai G. Netea
- NLRP3 inflammasome activation and cytotoxicity induced by particulate adjuvants / Marie Yang [and others]
- Measuring inflammasome activation in response to bacterial infection / Petr Broz and Denise M. Monack
- Detection of pyroptosis by measuring released lactate dehydrogenase activity / Manira Rayamajhi, Yue Zhang, and Edward A. Miao
- ASC speck formation as a readout for inflammasome activation / Andrea Stutz [and others]
- Immunoblotting for active caspase-1 / Christopher Jakobs [and others]
- Inflammasome activation and inhibition in primary murine bone marrow-derived cells, and assays for IL-1[alpha], IL-1[beta], and caspase-1 / Katharina S. Schneider, Christina J. Thomas, and Olaf Gross
- Reconstituting the NLRP1 inflammasome in vitro / Benjamin Faustin and John C. Reed
- Assessing ATP binding and hydrolysis by NLR proteins / Jinyao Mo and Joseph A. Duncan
- Blue native polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis to monitor inflammasome assembly and composition / Eric M. Kofoed and Russell E. Vance
- Analysis of microbiota alterations in inflammasome-deficient mice / Eran Elinav, Christoph A. Thaiss, and Richard A. Flavell
- Quantification of adipose tissue leukocytosis in obesity / Ryan Grant [and others]
- In vivo evaluation of neutrophil recruitment in response to sterile particulates / Tamiko Yanagida, Kaoru Orihashi, and Hajime Kono.
- Publisher's Summary
- This Methods in Molecular Biology book offers methods for studying inflammasome function, including generation of inflammasome stimuli, monitoring of caspase-1 activity and processing, activation of IL-1beta cytokines, plus lab protocols, material lists and tips.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781627035224 20160612
- Publication date
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1040
- Springer protocols, 1949-2448
- 9781627035231 (eBook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: