Stanford University, Arts Intensive Program materials 2011-2013
- Physical description
- 1.75 linear feet (1 carton, 1 half box)
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
SC1172 ACCN 2014-015 CARTON 1
SC1172 ACCN 2014-029 HALF BOX 1
- In-library use SC1172 ACCN 2014-015 CARTON 1
- Finding aid
- Finding aid
- Materials include costumes from the 2011 Arts Intensive Final Showcase Performance and 2013 program promotional publications.
- Publication date
- The materials are open for research use; materials must be requested at least 48 hours in advance of intended use. Audio-visual materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted to a digital use copy.
- Cite as
- Stanford University, Arts Intensive Program materials (SC1172). Dept. of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, Calif.
- All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94304-6064. Consent is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. Restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research and educational purposes.
- This collection was transferred to Stanford University, Special Collections in September, 2013.
- Each Autumn, the Arts Intensive offers Sophomore, Junior, or Senior students the opportunity to explore their creativity in small courses. The Arts Intensive creates an atmosphere of intense artistic exploration, encouraging collaboration and innovation. All courses engage students in the theory and practice of a particular artistic discipline. Courses in Acting, Design, Filmmaking, Creative Writing, Dance, Studio Art and Music among others are regularly offered. Arts Intensive students live on campus during the program in a designated Stanford residence.