Impact : Stanford University's economic impact via innovation and entrepreneurship
- Charles E. Eesley, Assistant Professor in Management Science & Engineering; and Morgenthaler Faculty Fellow, School of Engineering, Stanford University William F. Miller, Herbert Hoover Professor of Public and Private Management Emeritus; Professor of Computer Science Emeritus and former Provost, Stanford University and Faculty Co-director, SPRIE.
- [Stanford, California] : Stanford University, October 2012
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (104 pages) : illustrations (some color)
Also available at
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 103-104).
- Stanford University > Economic aspects.
- Stanford University > Alumni and alumnae.
- Universities and colleges > Economic aspects > California > Stanford.
- Economic development > Effect of education on > California > Stanford.
- Technological innovations > California > Stanford.
- Entrepreneurship > California > Stanford.
- Economic impact analysis > California > Stanford.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Stanford University's economic impact via innovation and entrepreneurship
- Also known as: Stanford alumni innovation survey report