Yalu : Korea's liberal journal
- Charleston, W.Va. : [s.n.], 1961-
- Physical description
Also available at
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
Library has: v.1:no.1(1961:Jan.)
|M1956 FLAT BOX 1|
Item belongs to a collection
The collection includes an undated Korean student directory, "The Stormy Sea Beyond;" volume 1 of the Korean Messenger (School of Journalism, West Virginia University), 1952, and volumes 2 and 3 (University of Illinois, Urbana), 1953-1955; Yalu, Korea's liberal journal, vol. 1, no. 1, January, 1961; 12th Street Rag (Sacramento Singlemen's self-help group and ethnic reporting class students at Sacramento State University), undated; Koreatown (2 volumes, bound, 1979-1983); and numerous original newspaper clipping files.
- Digital collection
- 2 digital items
- Physical collection
- 2 linear feet
- Lee, K. W. (Kyung Won), 1928- editor.
- Supplemental links
- Overall collection record
- Beginning date
- Kyung Won Lee, editor.
- "... an independent journal on Korean affairs."--Page 3, vol. 1, no. 1
- Gift of Kyung W. Lee, 2012. Accession 2013-072
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: With photocopy of vol. 1, no. 1.
Browse related items
Start at call number: