Key enablers for user-centric advertising across next generation networks
- Jose Simoes.
- London : Institution of Engineering and Technology, 2013.
- Physical description
- xx, 283 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- IET telecommunications series ; 56.
Engineering Library (Terman)
|TK5102.5 .S56 2013||Unknown|
- Simoes, Jose.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -272) and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- Currently there is no cross-domain solution capable of delivering realtime advertising across heterogeneous environments or domains and at the same time addressing users needs, desires and intentions. "Key Enablers for UserCentric Advertising Across Next Generation Networks" shows how this could change using conceptual entities called enablers software components, which are designed to address specific needs or requirements, but are generic enough to be reused outside a single domain. It introduces three distinct but complementary enablers that together form the Converged User-Centric Advertising System: * The Human Enabler provides a realtime context brokerage system capable of securely managing different types of user related data in a standardized way* The Reasoning Enabler is the result of a well-defined methodology that enables new knowledge to be reasoned, based on previously stored data, by aggregating, correlating and inferring new information about people and their contexts* The Session Management Enabler is responsible for abstracting the communication layers. It provides a context-aware multimedia delivery system capable of personalizing and adapting multimedia content according to a set of user and system predefined context data or rules, respectively. "Key Enablers for UserCentric Advertising across Next Generation Networks" provides a fascinating overview of this topic for telecommunications engineers, computer scientists, network design engineers, marketing professionals and other researchers working in the web and telecommunication industries.".
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781849196185 20160612
- This new book provides a fascinating overview of this topic for telecommunications engineers, computer scientists, network design engineers, marketing professionals and other researchers working in the web and telecommunication industries.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781849196192 20160612
- Publication date
- IET telecommunications series ; 56
- 9781849196185 (hbk.)
- 1849196184 (hbk.)
- 9781849196192 (PDF)
- 1849196192 (electronic bk)
Browse related items
Start at call number: