APA handbook of testing and assessment in psychology
- Kurt F. Geisinger, editor-in-chief ; Bruce A. Bracken ... [et al.], associate editors.
- Washington, DC : American Psychological Association, c2013.
- Physical description
- 3 v. ; 29 cm.
- APA handbooks in psychology.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|BF176 .A63 2013 V.1||In-library use|
|BF176 .A63 2013 V.2||In-library use|
|BF176 .A63 2013 V.3||In-library use|
Library has: v.1-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- v. 1. Test theory and testing and assessment in industrial and organizational psychology
- v. 2. Testing and assessment in clinical and counseling psychology
- v. 3. Testing and assessment in school psychology and education.
- Publisher's Summary
- This three-volume handbook is a comprehensive presentation of the theory and application of tests in psychology and education. It begins with an in-depth portrayal of psychometrics: the quantitative underpinning of testing. It then provides thorough, up-to-date and informative chapters related to five general application areas of testing - industrial/organizational psychology, clinical psychology (including health psychology), counseling psychology, school psychology, and educational testing.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781433812279 20160612
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Handbook of testing and assessment in psychology
- APA handbooks in psychology
- 9781433812279 (set)
- 1433812274 (set)
- 9781433812293 (v. 1)
- 1433812290 (v. 1)
- 9781433812309 (v. 2)
- 1433812304 (v. 2)
- 9781433812316 (v. 3)
- 1433812312 (v. 3)
Browse related items
Start at call number: