What is FRBR? [electronic resource] : a conceptual model for the bibliographic universe
- Barbara Tillett.
- [Washington, D.C.] : Library of Congress, Cataloging Distribution Service, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (7,  p.) : col. ill.
Law Library (Crown)
|INTERNET RESOURCE FRBR||Unknown|
- Tillett, Barbara B.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. ).
- "FRBR's terminology, relationships, and user tasks are already assisting us to review our traditions in cataloging in light of today's digital environment. This work within IFLA has spread worldwide and provides a conceptual model to guide us for many years to come. IFLA together with other interested parties will continue to encourage the application of this model to facilitate international standardization and reduce costs for cataloging on a global scale."-- Conclusions.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- At head of title: Functional requirements for bibliographic records
- "Text originally published in Technicalities v. 25, no. 5 (Sept./Oct. 2003)"--P. .
- "Revised February 2004"--p. 
- Related Work