Murder on the Orient Express [electronic resource] : Lady Caroline Lamb : (original soundtrack recordings)
- Lady Caroline Lamb. Caroline ; Honeymoon in Italy ; Caroline and Byron ; Byron's march ; The banquet ; William returns home ; The temple ; The ride ; William and Caroline ; End music
- Lady Caroline Lamb : elegy for viola and orchestra
- Murder on the Orient Express : Music from the film. Overture ; Kidnapping ; Stamboul Ferry ; The Orient Express ; The Body ; Remembering Daisy ; Entr'acte ; Princess Dragomiroff ; The Knife ; Prelude to Murder ; The Murder ; Finale.
- Included Work
- Bennett, Richard Rodney Lady Caroline Lamb. Selections.
- Release date
- Production date
- Previously released as a compact disc.
- The 2nd work is a suite for viola and orchestra, based on the film music.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 1, 2012).
- Peter Mark, viola (2nd work) ; New Philharmonia Orchestra (1st-2nd works) ; Richard Rodney Bennett, piano (3rd work) ; Orchestra of the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden (3rd work) ; Marcus Dods, conductor.
- 1st work recorded at Denham Film Studios, July 24-26, 1972; 2nd work recorded at No. 1 Studio, Abbey Road, London, Sept. 12, 1972; 3rd work recorded at CTS Studios, Wembley, Aug. 2-4, 1974.
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2011. (Classical music library). Available via World Wide Web.
- Related Work
- Murder on the Orient Express (Motion picture : 1974)
- Related Work
- Lady Caroline Lamb (Motion picture)