British education index [electronic resource].
- Leeds, Eng. : Brotherton Library, University of Leeds.
- Brotherton Library.
- The British Education Index is an independent subject and author index to the contents of significant education journals published in the UK. It began life in the early 1960s as a simple author and subject index to the contents of educational journals published in the UK, and has now expanded to include over 150,000 records to journal articles, conferences and conference papers, research reports and electronic texts, from sources such as websites and educational repositories.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Vol/date range
- Print began with vol. 1 (Aug. 1954 to Nov. 1958).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.