MarioParty2 [electronic resource].
- Redmond, WA : Nintendo of America, c2000.
- Physical description
- 1 computer chip cartridge : sd., col. ; 4 1/2 in. + 1 instruction booklet + 1 consumer information and precautions booklet.
At the library
- Nintendo of America Inc.
- "Bring out the party favors and blow up the balloons, Mario has once again decided to party hearty in this follow-up to 1998's video board game filled with mini-games. Mario Party 2 retains the same six characters and gameplay as its predecessor while offering new graphics, new mini-games and additional elements not found in the original. As with any party, certain guests didn't quite make the list, and all the mini-games that featured rapidly spinning the analog stick in a circular motion didn't receive an invitation to return. Nonetheless, a total of 64 mini-games are available on the 256-Meg cart, 44 of which are completely new. Some of these new games involve grabbing cakes speeding down a conveyor belt (Cake Factory), pounding totem poles into the ground (Totem Pole Pound), and sneaking past a sleeping Chain Chomp on your way to the exit (Sneak 'n' Snore)!"--AllGame guide.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Mario Party 2
- Mario Party two
- Title and date from container.
- 1-4 player/simultaneous.
- System requirements: Nintendo 64. Designed for N64 Rumble Pak.
- System Reqs
- Nintendo 64.
Browse related items
Start at call number: