Rigs, risks, and responsibility : conference on the BP oil spill
- Nashville, TN : Vanderbilt University Law School, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- pages 1713-2008 : illustrations ; 26 cm
Law Library (Crown)
|KF1299 .W38 R54 2011||Unknown|
- Vanderbilt University. School of Law.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Deterring and compensating oil-spill catastrophes : the need for strict and two-tier liability / W. Kip Viscusi & Richard J. Zeckhauser
- Catastrophic oil spills and the problem of insurance / Kenneth S. Abraham
- Real-time economic analysis and policy development during the BP Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill / Joseph E. Aldy
- Coastal wetland restoration and the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill / Edward B. Barbier
- Deepwater drilling : law, policy, and economics of firm organization and safety / Mark A. Cohen, Madeline Gottlieb, Joshua Linn, Nathan Richardson
- Litigating BP's contribution claims in publicly subsidized courts : should contracting parties pay their own way? / Bruce L. Hay, Christopher Rendall-Jackson, David Rosenberg
- Organizational apologies : BP as a case study / Erin O'Hara O'Connor
- Should BP be liable for economic losses due to the moratorium on oil drilling imposed after the Deepwater Horizon accident? / Steven Shavell.
- Liability for oil pollution damages > Gulf Coast (U.S.) > Congresses.
- BP Deepwater Horizon Explosion and Oil Spill, 2010.
- Oil spills > Law and legislation > Gulf Coast (U.S.) > Congresses.
- Liability for oil pollution damages > United States > Congresses.
- Oil spills > Law and legislation > United States > Congresses.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Caption title.
- Special issue of Vanderbilt law review, volume 64, number 6 (November 2011)
- Conference held at Vanderbilt University Law School on April 1, 2011.
- Related Work
- Vanderbilt law review.
Browse related items
Start at call number: