Circulating microRNAs : methods and protocols
QH506 .M45 V.1024
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.1024
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Functional analysis of exosomal microRNA in cell-cell communication research / Nobuyoshi Kosaka [and others]
- Isolation of extracellular nanovesicle microRNA from liver cancer cells in culture / Takayuki Kogure and Tushar Patel
- Methods of analysis of dendritic cell-derived exosome-shuttle microRNA and its horizontal propagation between dendritic cells / Angela Montecalvo, Adriana T. Larregina, and Adrian E. Morelli
- Analysis of microRNA and protein transfer by exosomes during an immune synapse / Carolina Villarroya-Beltri
- Analysis of viral microRNA exchange via exosomes in vitro and in vivo / Frederik J. Verweij [and others]
- Measurement of precursor miRNA in exosomes from human ESC-cerived mesenchymal stem cells / Tian Sheng Chen and Sai Kiang Lim
- Analysis of the transfer of circulating microRNA between cells mediated by gap junction / Steven J. Greco and Pranela Rameshwar
- Isolation of circulating microRNA associated with RNA-binding protein / Andrey Turchinovich, Ludmila Weiz, and Barbara Burwinkel
- Identification and analysis of circulating exosomal microRNA in human body fluids / Cecilia Lässer
- Analyzing the circulating microRNAs in exosomes/extracellular vesicles from serum or plasma by qRT-PCR / Leni Moldovan [and others]
- Direct serum assay for microRNA in cancer patients / Sota Asaga and Dave S.B. Hoon
- Analysis of microRNA niches : techniques to measure extracellular microRNA and intracellular microRNA in situ / Victoria N. Parikh and Stephen Y. Chan
- Analysis of circulating microRNA by microarray in liver disease / Yoshiki Murakami and Toshihito Tanahashi
- Isolation of circulating microRNA in saliva / Alessia Gallo and Ilias Alevizos
- Purification of RNA from milk whey / Hirohisa Izumi [and others]
- Circulating microRNAs in the cerebrospinal fluid of patients with brain diseases / Akira Machida, Takuya Ohkubo, and Takanori Yokota
- Methods of microRNA quantification in urinary sediment / Gang Wang and Cheuk Chun Szeto
- Circulating microRNA for the identification of forensically relevant body fluids / Erin K. Hanson and Jack Ballantyne
- Identification of prostate cancer-associated microRNAs in circulation using a mouse model of disease / Luke A. Selth [and others]
- Combination of extraction reagent and DNA microarray that allows for the detection of global miRNA profiles from serum/plasma / Makiko Ichikawa and Hideo Akiyama
- Nanopore single-molecule detection of circulating microRNAs / Li-Qun Gu and Yong Wang.
- Publisher's Summary
- microRNAs (miRNAs) are small non-coding RNAs that regulate various biological phenomena, such as development and homeostasis. The dysregulation of miRNA leads to disease progression, particularly of cancer. In Circulating MicroRNAs: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail recent advances in the isolation, purification and analysis of circulating miRNAs from a variety of sources for research. The book is divided into three main topics. The first section involves the study of secretory miRNAs in cell-cell communication, and the second, the study of circulating miRNAs in body fluids. The last describes the novel techniques used to study circulating miRNAs. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Circulating MicroRNAs: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists in dealing with the recent advances of RNAi technology from the bench to the bedside.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- edited by Nobuyoshi Kosaka.
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1024
- Springer protocols, 1949-2448
- 9781627034531 (eBook)