23rd European Symposium on Computer Aided Process Engineering [electronic resource]
- edited by Andrzej Kraslawski, Ilkka Turunen.
- Amsterdam : Elsevier ; Lappeenranta : LUT, Lappeenranta University of Technology, 2013.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource : ill.
- Computer-aided chemical engineering ; 32.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Publisher's Summary
- Computer-aided process engineering (CAPE) plays a key design and operations role in the process industries, from the molecular scale through managing complex manufacturing sites. The research interests cover a wide range of interdisciplinary problems related to the current needs of society and industry. ESCAPE 23 brings together researchers and practitioners of computer-aided process engineering interested in modeling, simulation and optimization, synthesis and design, automation and control, and education. The proceedings present and evaluate emerging as well as established research methods and concepts, as well as industrial case studies. It covers contributions from the international community using computer-based methods in process engineering. It reviews the latest developments in process systems engineering. It emphasis on industrial and societal challenges.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Computer-aided chemical engineering, 1570-7946 ; 32
- International conference proceedings.
- Available in another form
- Print version: 23rd European Symposium on Computer Aided Process Engineering. Amsterdam : Elsevier ; Lappeenranta : LUT, Lappeenranta University of Technology, 2013 9780444632340 (OCoLC)848801292
- 9780444632418 (electronic bk.)
- 0444632417 (electronic bk.)