The inheritor's powder : a tale of arsenic, murder, and the new forensic science
- Sandra Hempel.
- First American edition.
- New York, N.Y. : W.W. Norton & Company, 2013.
- Physical description
- viii, 278 pages ; 25 cm
Law Library (Crown)
|HV6555 .G7 H46 2013||Unknown|
- Hempel, Sandra.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The fell spirit of the Borgias
- The big square house in the village
- A great chain and dependency of things
- Death by toad or insect
- That good and pious man
- There's not much in dying
- A great degree of inquietude
- Corroborative proof as to the deleterious article
- Those low incompetent persons
- A very active constable
- The introduction of irritating matter
- I never saw two things in nature more alike
- She would not risk her soul into danger
- Oh my poor mother
- From the very brink of eternity
- The sequel of these proceedings
- What if the chymist should be mistaken?
- The freezing influence of official neglect
- I went with a lie in my mouth.
- Explores how an infamous murder case led to the birth of modern toxicology.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Tale of arsenic, murder, and the new forensic science
- First published in London in 2013 by Weidenfeld & Nicolson with subtitle: A cautionary tale of poison, betrayal and greed.
- 9780393239713 (hardcover) : $25.95
- 0393239713 (hardcover)
Browse related items
Start at call number: