Symposium on international tax reform in a reset economy
- Champaign, IL : Northwestern University School of Law, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- pages 505-741 : illustrations ; 26 cm
Law Library (Crown)
|KF6445 .A75 S96 2010||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Introduction / David L. Cameron and Philip F. Postlewaite
- The U.S. international tax system at a crossroads / Barbara Angus, Tom Neubig, Eric Solomon and Mark Weinberger
- President's Economic Recovery Advisory Board : suggested considerations in fundamental reform of the United States tax treatment of income from cross border trade and investment
- Incremental international tax reform : a review of selected proposals / David L. Cameron and Philip F. Postlewaite
- Credit vs. Exemption : a comparative study of double tax relief in the United States and Japan / Lawrence Lokken and Yoshimi Kitamura
- International tax reform should begin at home : replace the corporate income tax with a territorial expenditure tax / William B. Barker
- Inversions under Section 7874 of the Internal Revenue Code : flawed legislation, flawed guidance / Jefferson P. VanderWolk.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Cover title.
- Special issue of Northwestern journal of international law & business, volume 30, number 3 (summer 2010).
- Related Work
- Northwestern journal of international law & business.
Browse related items
Start at call number: