- New York : Kaldewey Press, 2013.
- Physical description
- 1 v. (unpaged) : ill. ; 16 x 59 cm + 1 leaf (57 cm.)
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|Z239 .K25 E44 2013 FF||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Cover title.
- Kaldewey Press volume 79.
- Text is in Thai, with an added leaf of mint green paper printed with an English translation by Jirapat Samranvedhya.
- "10 deluxe copies on blue paper, in a gray silk cover from Shinawatra Thai Silk of Chiang Mai. Laid in a gold stamped chemise. 36 regular copies on red paper in paper board. Both editions are bound by Thomas Zwang of Hamburg. Printed on Thai Kozo paper at the Tower of Poestenkill, New York in August 2013."--Colophon.
- Accordion bound red tissue paper between red boards with handmade cream paper wrapper in grey board folder in grey board slipcase.
- "For centuries, when a white auspicious elephant is found, he is tamed to be presented to the kings of Thailand. An elaborate ceremony with music and dance introduces the elephant to the court. For each of them the court poet composes a special welcoming lullaby. One of these ancient poems is presented here following the traditional Thai book format."--Leaf 
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: Regular copy, signed by the artist (Kaldewey).
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: