Jim Totten's problems of the week
- editors, John Grant McLoughlin, Joseph Khoury, Bruce Shawyer.
- Hackensack, NJ : World Scientific, c2013.
- Physical description
- ix, 337 p. : ill. ; 24 cm
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QA43 .J5 2013||Unknown|
- Combinatorial Geometry-- Functions-- Higher Dimensional Geometry-- Identities, Inequalities and Expressions-- Logic, Games, Puzzles and Amusements in Math-- Number Theory-- Plane Geometry-- Probability-- Triangle Mathematics-- Miscellaneous.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9789814513302 20160612
- Publisher's Summary
- This volume provides a wide selection of problems (and solutions) to all those interested in mathematical problem solving and is accessible to readers from high school students to professionals. It is a resource for those interested in mathematical competitions ranging from high school level to the William Lowell Putnam Mathematical Competition (for undergraduate students). The collection offers challenges for students, teachers, and recreational mathematicians.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9789814513302 20160612
- Publication date
- 9789814513302 (hbk.)
- 981451330X (hbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: