Jim Totten's problems of the week
- Hackensack, NJ : World Scientific, c2013.
- Physical description
- ix, 337 p. : ill. ; 24 cm
QA43 .J5 2013
- Unknown QA43 .J5 2013
- Combinatorial Geometry-- Functions-- Higher Dimensional Geometry-- Identities, Inequalities and Expressions-- Logic, Games, Puzzles and Amusements in Math-- Number Theory-- Plane Geometry-- Probability-- Triangle Mathematics-- Miscellaneous.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- This volume provides a wide selection of problems (and solutions) to all those interested in mathematical problem solving and is accessible to readers from high school students to professionals. It is a resource for those interested in mathematical competitions ranging from high school level to the William Lowell Putnam Mathematical Competition (for undergraduate students). The collection offers challenges for students, teachers, and recreational mathematicians.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- editors, John Grant McLoughlin, Joseph Khoury, Bruce Shawyer.
- 9789814513302 (hbk.)
- 981451330X (hbk.)