Design and analysis of experiments
- Arjun K. Gupta, D. G. Kabe.
- Singapore ; Hackensack, N.J. : World Scientific, c2013.
- Physical description
- xi, 296 p. : ill. ; 24 cm
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QA279 .G86 2013||Unknown|
- Introduction and Preliminary Results-- Theory of Linear Estimation-- Analysis of Variance-- Analysis of Covariance (ANCOVA)-- Missing and Mixed Plots-- Balanced Incomplete Block Designs-- Factorial Designs-- Elements of Modern Algebra-- Construction of Designs.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9789814522533 20160612
- Publisher's Summary
- The design of experiments holds a central place in statistics. The aim of this book is to present in a readily accessible form certain theoretical results of this vast field. This is intended as a textbook for a one-semester or two-quarter course for undergraduate seniors or first-year graduate students, or as a supplementary resource. Basic knowledge of algebra, calculus and statistical theory is required to master the techniques presented in this book. To help the reader, basic statistical tools that are needed in the book are given in a separate chapter. Mathematical results from Modern Algebra which are needed for the construction of designs are also given. Wherever possible the proofs of the theoretical results are provided.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9789814522533 20160612
- Experimental design.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Includes index.
Browse related items
Start at call number: