Sample size determination and power
- Thomas P. Ryan.
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, c2013.
- Physical description
- xvi, 374 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Wiley series in probability and statistics.
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QA276.6 .R93 2013||Unknown|
- Ryan, Thomas P., 1945-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- Featuring a comprehensive approach to sample size determination for general statistical use, this book uniquely blends applications from a variety of fields including statistics, biostatistics, the health sciences, and engineering. Topical coverage includes: hypothesis testing concepts and issues; confidence intervals; multivariate and factor analysis; computer-aided trial design; sample size determination methods; means and variances; epidemiology; microarrays; survival analysis; proportions and rates; regression methods and correlation; experimental designs; clinical trials; quality improvement; survival analysis and reliability; and nonparametric methods.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781118437605 20160612
- Publication date
- Wiley series in probability and statistics
- 9781118437605 (cloth)
Browse related items
Start at call number: