Mass spectrometry data analysis in proteomics
Biology Library (Falconer)
QH506 .M45 V.1007
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.1007
- Matthiesen, Rune.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. Introduction to Mass Spectrometry-Based Proteomics Rune Matthiesen and Jakob Bunkenborg 2. LC-MS Spectra Processing Rune Matthiesen 3. Isotopic Distributions Alan L. Rockwood and Magnus Palmblad 4. Retention Time Prediction and Protein Identification Alex A. Henneman and Magnus Palmblad 5. Algorithms for Database Dependent Search of MSMS Data Rune Matthiesen 6. Interpretation of Tandem Mass Spectra of Post-Translationally Modified Peptides Jakob Bunkenborg and Rune Matthiesen 7. Improving Peptide Identification Using Empirical Scoring Systems Robert J. Chalkley 8. Methods and Algorithms for Quantitative Proteomics by Mass Spectrometry Rune Matthiesen and Ana Sofia Carvalho 9. Computational Approaches to Selected Reaction Monitoring (SRM) Assay Design Conrad Bessant and Jun Fan 10. Feature Selection and Machine Learning with Mass Spectrometry Data Susmita Datta 11. Considerations in the Analysis of Hydrogen Exchange Mass Spectrometry Data Thomas E. Wales, Michael J. Eggertson, and John R. Engen 12. Permethylated N-Glycan Analysis with Mass Spectrometry Zhenxin Lin and David M. Lubman 13. Mass Spectrometry Methods for Studying Glycosylation in Cancer Hugo Osorio and Celso A. Reis 14. Proteomics Data Exchange and Storage: The Need for Common Standards and Public Repositories Rafael C. Jimenez and Juan Antonio Vizcaino 15. Tools for Protein Post Translational Modifications Analysis: FAK, A Case Study Catarina Fonseca, Paula Voabil, Ana Sofia Carvalho, and Rune Matthiesen 16. Proteomic Strategies to Characterize Signaling Pathways H.C. Harsha, Sneha M. Pinto, and Akhilesh Pandey 17. Simple Proteomics Data Analysis in the Object-Oriented PowerShell Yassene Mohammed and Magnus Palmblad.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Since the publishing of the first edition, the methodologies and instrumentation involved in the field of mass spectrometry-based proteomics has improved considerably. Fully revised and expanded, Mass Spectrometry Data Analysis in Proteomics, Second Edition presents expert chapters on specific MS-based methods or data analysis strategies in proteomics. The volume covers data analysis topics relevant for quantitative proteomics, post translational modification, HX-MS, glycomics, and data exchange standards, among other topics. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include brief introductions to their respective subjects, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Updated and authoritative, Mass Spectrometry Data Analysis in Proteomics, Second Edition serves as a detailed guide for all researchers seeking to further our knowledge in the field of proteomics.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1007
- Springer protocols, 1949-2448
- 9781627033916 (hbk.)
- 1627033912 (hbk.)
- 9781627033923 (eBook)
- 1627033920 (eBook)