Examination malpractice in Nigeria
- Onitsha, Nigeria : West and Solomon Publishing Coy. Ltd., 2012.
- Physical description
- xxxi, 702 p. ; 20 cm.
LB3609 .N93 2012
- Unknown LB3609 .N93 2012
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 676-681) and index.
- Examination malpractice in Nigerian secondary schools / Jane A.E. Onyeachu
- Parental involvement in examination malpractice in primary, secondary and tertiary levels of education : the role of the counsellor / Elizabeth G. Akpama
- Examination malpractice : the virus in Nigerian education system / A.U. Nwanekezi and N.E. Kalu
- Examination malpractice : assessment imperatives / Sam Williams Bassey
- Examination malpractice : a scourge to the educational system in Nigeria / Comfort Ebere Mbachu
- Examination malpractice in Nigeria can be eradicated : the role of tertiary education administrators / Nneka G. Nwaka
- Improving assessment of learning outcomes as a means of curbing examination malpractice in Nigeria / Olu M. Ogunboyede
- Examination malpractice : a drain in education for sustainable development Joy-Telu Hamilton-Ekeke
- The role of stakeholders in eradicating examination malpractices in Nigerian schools / P.O. Idogho and S.E. Omozuawo
- The menace of examination malpractice in institutions of learning in Nigeria / Ruth O. Anyaogu
- Examination malpractice in Nigeria : the secondary school teachers' experience / E.C. Edikpa and F.C. Okeke
- Causes of examination malpractice in Nigeria schools / Patrick Oladunjoye
- Examination malpractice, causes, consequences and its impediments to educational development / Vera Nneka Ogakwu and Theresa Chima Isife
- Examination malpractice and the consequences on primary schools / J.E. Idiaghe
- Implications of examination malpractice on standard in Nigerian education system, sustainable national development and capacity building / Bena. U. Chukwuneke
- Examination malpractice in internal examinations : teachers' views / A.O. Afuruobi and I.F. Okoro
- Policy options for combating the menace of examination malpractice in Nigeria / Stella-Maris Okey and Victor Etim Ndum
- Examination malpractice in Nigeria : the way out / Azuka N. Uduchukwu
- Examination malpractice in Nigeria : issues, problems and the way forward / Dinah Sunday Osaat and Josephine Uzoamaka Anekwe
- Examination malpractice in Nigerian schools / A.G. Ossai and E.N. Nwalado
- Examination malpractice in tertiary institutions : degrading students' intellectual capacity / Cosmas Ifeanyichukwu Onuegbu
- Curbing examination malpractice through preventive educational guidance / Chijioke Zita Oparah
- Implications of Students' Self Aid Resources (SEAR) and academic mastery in Nigerian universities : what legality? / M.O. Umoh and P.I. Egwuasi
- Examination malpractice in Nigeria : causes and its effects / Helen Ngozi Ebeh
- Taming the menace of examination malpracticei n Nigeria / Joy Ngozi Oruwari
- Examination malpractice in Nigeria / Ethel Dim
- Ethical analysis of examination malpractice as the baneful [sic] of moral decadence in Nigerian society / Magdalyn Aboh
- The issue of examination malpractice in Nigerian educational system and some possible solutions / Evarista Obiajuru Efedi
- The menace of examination malpractice / Ibiwari Caroline Dike
- Restraining the jeopardy of examination malpractice in our schools / Ngozi P. Azubike
- Curbing examination malpractice in Nigeria education system for academic excellence / Ifeoma M.B. Uba
- Examination malpractice in Nigeria : concept, causes, curbing, dangers and way forward / Joy Chinwe Obunadike.
- Publication date
- [editors] Oby Nwafor, Chinedu Mordi, Nneka Nwaka.