Current expenditures per pupil in public school systems. Small and medium-sized cities
- [Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs.]
- Physical description
- 5 v. ; 26 cm.
- Circular (United States. Office of Education) no. 392, 438, 473, 501, 538.
At the library
Find it US Federal Documents
Library has: 1952/1953-
1956/1957 <no.392, 438, 473, 501, 538 in Circular series>
- United States. Office of Education.
- Presents data for cities with population under 25,000.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Title Variation
- Small and medium-sized cities
- Vol/date range
- Began with 1952/1953; ceased with 1956/1957.
- Circular ; no. 392, 438, 473, 501, 538
- Issued by: the Office of Education, U.S. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare.
- No.392 bound with FS 5.4:369. 10144182 (parent record's ckey)
- No.438 bound with FS 5.4:420. 10145213 (parent record's ckey)
- No.538 bound with FS 5.4:528. 10146460 (parent record's ckey)
- Continues in part
- Current expenditures per pupil in city school systems
- Continued by
- United States. Office of Education. Current expenditures per pupil in public school systems: urban school systems