Using propensity scores in quasi-experimental designs
- William M. Holmes.
- Los Angeles, California : SAGE Publications, Inc., 
- Physical description
- xvii, 340 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
Math & Statistics Library
|QA279.4 .H64 2014||Unknown|
- Holmes, William M.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 320-326) and indexes.
- Preface Acknowledgments About the Author Chapter 1. Quasi-Experiments and Nonequivalent Groups Chapter 2. Causal Inference Using Control Variables Chapter 3. Causal Inference Using Counterfactual Designs Chapter 4. Propensity Approaches for Quasi-Experiments Chapter 5. Propensity Matching Chapter 6. Propensity Score Optimized Matching Chapter 7. Propensities and Weighted Least Squares Regression Chapter 8. Propensities and Covariate Controls Chapter 9. Use With Generalized Linear Models Chapter 10. Propensity With Correlated Samples Chapter 11. Handling Missing Data Chapter 12. Repairing Broken Experiments Appendix A. Stata Commands for Propensity Use Appendix B. R Commands for Propensity Use Appendix C. SPSS Commands for Propensity Use Appendix D. SAS Commands for Propensity Use References Author Index Subject Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781452205267 20160612
- Publisher's Summary
- The author covers a wider range of software that is used with doing such analysis, and presents how propensity scores can be used to address issues in analyzing data from quasi-experimental designs, and which techniques should be used, and when. This book will clearly help students to understand the underlying concepts behind statistics, when they are used and how they are used.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781452205267 20160612
- Publication date
- 9781452205267 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1452205264 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9781452270098 (XML-Tel)
- 1452270090 (XML-Tel)
Browse related items
Start at call number: