Flash mob law
- Ruth Carter, Esq.
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 
- Physical description
- xviii, 153 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
Law Library (Crown)
|KF3985 .C37 2013||Unknown|
- Carter, Ruth (Lawyer), author.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- What are flash mobs and flash mob law?
- Flash mob organizers
- The criminalization of "flash mob"
- Legal implications of planning flash mobs
- Selecting a flash mob venue
- Protecting participants and bystanders during flash mobs
- Confrontations with authorities
- Using flash mobs as a marketing tool
- Legal issues that emerge after the flash mob
- Privacy issues in flash mobs
- Potential jurisdictional issues affecting flash mobs
- Case study : dance flash mob
- Case study : pillow fight flash mob
- Case study : global no pants subway ride
- Final thoughts.
- Publisher's Summary
- Flash mobs-whether as a fun and irreverent group activity or advertising/promotional pitch-present a need for organizers to be aware of the legal issues they may encounter. This, the first book of its kind to discuss the legal side of flash mobs, presents the reader with everything he or she needs to know about where the law stands on all issues related to the planning and execution of flash mobs, including: * Legal implications of planning flash mobs * Protecting participants and bystanders * Confrontations by authorities * Using flash mobs as an effective marketing tool, and numerous case studies! Flash mobs are meant to be fun and solely for the entertainment of the participants and their unsuspecting audience, but the legal side of flash mobs must always be considered. This ground-breaking book is a must-read for anyone involved in the creation, promotion, and execution of flash mobs.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781614389569 20160612
- Publication date
- "The legal side of planning and participating in pillow fights, no pants rides, and other shenanigans."
Browse related items
Start at call number: