Bioscience methodologies in physical chemistry : an engineering and molecular approach
- edited by Alberto D'Amore, DSc, A. K. Haghi , PhD, Gennady E. Zaikov, DSc.
- 1st edition.
- Waretown, N.J. : Apple Academic Press, Inc. ; Boca Raton, Fla. : CRC Press, 2014.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource : text file, PDF
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The Selective Alkylarens Oxidations with Dioxygen in the Presence of Catalytical Systems L. I. Matienko, L. A. Mosolova, A. D'Amore, and G. E. Zaikov Kinetics and Mechanism Toluene and Cumene Oxidation by Dioxygen With Nickel (II) Complexes L. I. Matienko, L. A. Mosolova, A. D'Amore, and G. E. Zaikov Polymer-Based Solar Cells A. D'Amore, V. Mottaghitalab, and A. K. Haghi Formation of Metal Organic Frameworks Alberto D'Amore and A. K. Haghi Quantum and Wave Characteristics of Spatial-Energy Interactions G. . Korablev and G. . Zaikov Fractal Analysis in Polycondensation Process G. V. Kozlov, G. B. Shustov, G. E. Zaikov, E. M. Pearce, and G. Kirshenbaum Selection of Medical Preparations for Treating Lower Parts of the Urinary System Z. G. Kozlova Improvement of the Functional Properties of lysozyme by Interaction With 5-Methylresorcinol E. I. Martirosova and I. G. Plashchina Introductions in Culture in vitro Rare Bulbous Plants of the Sochi Black Sea Coast (Scilla, Muscari, Galanthus) A. O. Matskiv, A. A. Rybalko, and A. E. Rybalko Effect of Cobalt Content on the Corrosion Resistance in Acid, Alkaline and Ringer Solution of Fe-Co-Zr-Mo-W-B Metallic Glasses D. Klimecka-Tatar, G. Pawlowska, R. Orlicki, and G. E. Zaikov The Methods of the Study the Processes of the Issue to Optical Information Biological Object U. . Pleshkova and A. M. Likhter The Effect of Free Radical Oxidation on Structure and Function of Plasma Fibrin-Stabilizing Factor M. A. Rosenfeld, A. V. Bychkova, A. N. Shegolihin, V. B. Leonova, M. I. Biryukova, E. A. Kostanova, S. D. Razumovskii, and M. L. Konstantinova Functioning Similarity of Physicochemical Regulatory System of the Lipid Peroxidation on the Membrane and Organ Levels L. N. Shishkina, M. A. Klimovich, and M. V. Kozlov Investigation of Tensile Strength of Three New Soft Silicone Elastomers and Comparison With Results of Previously Tested Material W. Wieckiewicz, R. Orlicki, and G. E. Zaikov Analysis of the Infl uence of the Earth's Electromagnetic Radiation on Water by Electrochemical Method A. A. Artamonov, V. M. Misin, and V. V. Tsetlin Formation of Glycoside Bonds Mechanism of Reactions J. A. Djamanbaev, A. D'Amore, and G. E. Zaikov New Additives for Burning of the Fuels E. Gigineishvili, L. Asatiani, N. Lekishvili, A. D'Amore, and G. E. Zaikov The Changes of Dynamic Lipid Structure of Membranes Upon the Effect of Oxazoles In Vitro E. L. Maltseva, V. V. Belov, and N. P. Palmina Magnetic Nanoparticles A. V. Bychkova, M. A. Rosenfeld, V. B. Leonova, O. N. Sorokina, and A. L. Kovarski Heat Resistance of Copolymers of Vinyl Acetate as a Component of Biodegradable Materials E. V. Belova, P. V. Pantyukhov, and V. S. Litvishko Degradation and Stabilization of Polyvinylchloride, Kinetics and Mechanism G. E. Zaikov, M. I. Artsis, L. A. Zimina, and A. D'Amore The Infl uence of UV and Visible Laser Radiation on Layered Organic-Inorganic Nanocomposites Zinc and Copper V. T. Karpukhin, M. M. Malikov, T. I. Borodina, G. E. Valyano, O. A. Gololobova, and D. A. Strikanov Modeling and Optimization of the Design Parameters Scrubber R. R. Usmanova, and G. E. Zaikov Evaluation of Biocompatibility and Antibacterial Properties of Polysulphone/Nanosilver Composites M. Ziabka, A. Mertas, W. Krol, J. Chlopek, and R. Orlicki The Technique of Harvesting the Cancellous Bone from Proximal Tibia for Different Applications in Maxillofacial Surgery P. Malara Experimental Adhesive Biomaterial in the Development of Restorative Concept Towards the Biomimicric Dentistry T. Kupka, R. Orlicki, and G. E. Zaikov Microstructure of Dental Casting Alloy Ni-Cr-Mo (Rodent) A. Korneva, I. Orlicka, K. Sztwiertnia, and G. E. Zaikov Developing the Scientifi c Basis for the Rational Designing Devices Gas Purifi cation R. R. Usmanova and G. E. Zaikov Synthesis of Bioinorganic Polymers V. Kablov, D. Kondrutsky, A. D'Amore, and O. Zineeva Generation of Stable Macroradicals in Lignin on Exposure to Nitrogen Dioxide E. Ya. Davydov, I. S. Gaponova, A. D'Amore, S. M. Lomakin, G. B. Pariiskii, T. V. Pokholok, and G. E. Zaikov.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- The field of bioscience methodologies in physical chemistry stands at the intersection of the power and generality of classical and quantum physics with the minute molecular complexity of chemistry and biology. This book provides an application of physical principles in explaining and rationalizing chemical and biological phenomena. It does not stick to the classical topics that are conventionally considered as part of physical chemistry; instead it presents principles deciphered from a modern point of view, which is the strength of this book.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Also available in print format.
- Available in another form
- Print version: 9781926895543 (alk. paper)
- 9781482206159 (e-book : PDF)
- 1482206153 (e-book : PDF)