Chemical process in liquid and solid phases : properties, performance and applications
- 1st edition.
- Waretown, N.J. : Apple Academic Press, Inc., 2014.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource : text file, PDF
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Thermodynamics as a Basic of Inanimate and Animate Nature Nanotherapeutics: A novel approach of target based drug delivery Phosphorus-Containing Polypeptides Free Radical Initiation in Polymers under the Action of Nitrogen Oxides The Structure and Properties of Blends of Poly(3-hydroxybutyrate) with an Ethylene-Propylene Copolymer Analysis Methods of Some Nanocomposites Structure Synthesis, Properties And Applications Ozone And It Compounds Functional Models of Fe(Ni) Dioxygenases. Supramolecular Nanostructures Based on Catalytic Active Nickel and Iron Heteroligand Complexes Association Between Calcium Chloride and Caffeine as Seen by Transport Techniques and Theoretical Calculations Synthesis of Biologically Awake Antioxidants in Feactions of Esterification 2- (N-acetylamid)-3-(3 ', 5 '-di-tert.butyl-4 '-hydroxyphenyl)-Propionic Acid Attempting to Consider Mechanism of Originating of Damages of Chromosome in the Different Phases of Mitotic Cycle Biology of Development of Phytopathogenic Fungi of Fusarium Link and Resistance of Cereals to It in Climatic Conditions of Tyumen Region Realization of Potential Possibilities of a Genotype at Level of Phenotype Cooperation of High Schools and Scientific Institutions on the Way of Education of Scientific Shots to Modern Conditions Fluid Flow and Control of Bending Instability During Electrospinning Relaxation Parameters of Polymers The Morphological Features of Poly(3-hydroxybutyrate) with an Ethylene-Propylene Copolymer Blends Perspectives of Application Multi-Angle Laser Light Scattering Method for Quality Control of Medicines Interaction and Structure Formation of Gelatin type A with Thermo Aggregates of Bovine Serum Albumin Wild Orchids of Colchis Forests and Save Them as Objects of Ecoeducation and Producers of Medicinal Substances Express Assessment of Cell Viability in Biological Preparations Activity of Liposomal Antimicrobic Preparations Concerning Staphylococcus Aureus Polyelectrolyte Microsensors as a New Tool for Metabolites' Detection Selection of Medical Preparations for Treating Lower Parts of the Urinary System Improvement of the Functional Properties of Lysozyme by Interaction with 5-methylresorcinol Introductions in Culture in vitro Rare Bulbous Plants of the Sochi Black Sea Coast (Scilla, Muscari, Galanthus) Change of Some Physico-Chemical Properties of Ascorbic Acid and Paracetamol High-Diluted Solutions at Their Joint Presence The Methods of the Study of the Processes of the Issue to Optical Information Biological Object Research Update on Conjugated Polymers Experimental and Theoretical Study of the Effectiveness of Centrifugal Separator Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- This new book offers research and updates on the chemical process in liquid and solid phases. The collection of topics in this book reflect the diversity of recent advances in chemical processes with a broad perspective that will be useful to scientists as well as graduate students and engineers. The book will help to fill the gap between theory and practice in industry.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Chemical processes.
- Publication date
- edited by Alfonso Jimňez, PhD, Ali Pourhashemi, PhD ; Gennady E. Zaikov, DSc, and A.K. Haghi, PhD, reviewers and advisory board members.
- Also available in print format.
- Available in another form
- Print version: 9781926895512 (hardback : alk. paper)
- 9781482203660 (e-book : PDF)
- 1482203669 (e-book : PDF)