Advanced biophotonics [electronic resource] : tissue optical sectioning
- edited by Ruikang K. Wang, Valery V. Tuchin.
- Boca Raton : CRC Press, 2014.
- Physical description
- xx. 681 p.,  p. of col. plates : ill.
- Series in optics and optoelectronics ; 19.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Monte Carlo Modeling of Photon Migration for the Needs of Biomedical Optics and Biophotonics Igor Meglinski and Alexander Doronin Quantitative Polarimetry for Tissue Characterization and Diagnosis David Layden, Nirmalya Ghosh, and Alex Vitkin Spatial and Temporal Frequency Domain Imaging Amaan Mazhar, David J. Cuccia, Anthony J. Durkin, and Bruce J. Tromberg Multiphoton Microscopy and SHG Riccardo Cicchi, Leonardo Sacconi, and Francesco S. Pavone Optical Coherence Tomography: Technical Aspect Hrebesh M. Subhash and Ruikang K. Wang Speckle in Optical Coherence Tomography Andrea Curatolo, Brendan F. Kennedy, David D. Sampson, and Timothy R. Hillman Optical Coherence Tomography and Light-Induced Fluorescence: Optical Slicing plus Biochemical Probing Jennifer Kehlet Barton Multimodal Tomography Combining Optical Coherence Tomography with Fluorescence Laminar Optical Tomography Chao-Wei Chen and Yu Chen Advances in Blood Flow Imaging Susan M. Daly and Martin J. Leahy Optical Microangiography Hrebesh M. Subhash and Ruikang K. Wang High-Speed Photoacoustic Tomography Liang Song, Zijian Guo, and Lihong V. Wang Optoacoustic Molecular Imaging: Methods and Applications Adrian Taruttis and Vasilis Ntziachristos Multimodal Microscopy for Comprehensive Tissue Characterizations Shuliang Jiao and Hao F. Zhang Adaptive Optics Scanning Laser Ophthalmoscopy (AOSLO) Yuhua Zhang, Christopher A. Girkin, Jacque L. Duncan, and Austin Roorda Intrinsic Optical Signal Imaging of Retinal Function at Cellular Resolution Xin-Cheng Yao Isometric 3D Imaging of Cellular Samples Using Optical Projection Tomographic Microscopy Ryan L. Coe, Qin Miao, Kenny F. Chou, Michael G. Meyer, and Eric J. Seibel Tissue Optical Clearing Dan Zhu, Qingming Luo, and Valery V. Tuchin.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781439895825 20160711
- Publisher's Summary
- Despite a number of books on biophotonics imaging for medical diagnostics and therapy, the field still lacks a comprehensive imaging book that describes state-of-the-art biophotonics imaging approaches intensively developed in recent years. Addressing this shortfall, Advanced Biophotonics: Tissue Optical Sectioning presents contemporary methods and applications of biophotonics imaging. Gathering research otherwise scattered in numerous physical, chemical, biophysical, and biomedical journals, the book helps researchers, bioengineers, and medical doctors understand major recent bioimaging technologies and the underlying biophotonics science. Well-known international experts explore a variety of "hot" biomedical optics and biophotonics problems, including the use of photoacoustic imaging to investigate the molecular and cellular processes in living systems. The book also covers Monte Carlo modeling, tissue optics and tissue optical clearing, nonlinear optical microscopy, various aspects of optical coherence tomography, multimodal tomography, adaptive optics, and signal imaging. With 58 color images, this book represents a valuable contribution to the biomedical and biophotonics literature. Designed for researchers and practitioners in biophotonics, the book is also a useful resource for scientists in laser physics and technology, fiber optics, spectroscopy, materials science, biology, and medicine as well as students studying biomedical physics and engineering, biomedical optics, and biophotonics.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781439895825 20160711
- Publication date
- Series in optics and optoelectronics ; 19
- Also available in print edition.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 9781439895825 (e-book : PDF)