Facial plastic, reconstructive, and trauma surgery [electronic resource]
- edited by Robert W. Dolan.
- New York : Marcel Dekker ; Boca Raton, Fla. : CRC Press, 2003.
- Physical description
- ix, 1065 p. : ill.
- Dolan, Robert W. (Robert William), 1961-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Facial and skin surface analysis, Robert W. Dolan-- Anaesthetic issues, John H. Romanow and Guy J. Sciortino-- wound healing, Joshua Kessler and Matthew D. Byers-- management of skin neoplasms, Carlos Garcia and Robert E. Clark-- flap survival and tissueaugmentation, Robert W. Dolan-- flap classification and local facial flaps, Robert W. Dolan-- specialized local facial flaps for the eyelids and lips, Robert W. Dolan-- specialized local facial flaps for the eyelids and lips, Susan M. Tucker-- regional andfree flaps, Robert W. Dolan-- reconstruction of specialized tissues - the mandible, tongue pharynx and Maxilla, Robert W. Dolan-- cleft lip and palate, Timothy Egan-- cleft lip and palate, Gregory Antoine-- management of congenital craniofacial anomalies, Jayesh Panchal and Paul Francel-- management of facial nerve paralysis, Joseph G. Feghali, Jose N. Fayad and Mark R. Murphy-- maxillofacial prosthetics - intraoral and extraoral rehabilitation, Joseph R. Cain and Donald L. Mitchell-- surgical approaches tothe facial skeleton in trauma, Robert W. Dolan-- midface and frontal sinus fractures, Khal Chowdhury-- midface and frontal sinus fractures, Brad Andrews-- practical diagnosis and management of mandibular and dentoalveolar fractures, Robert E. Lincoln--zygomatic complex and internal orbital fractures, Robert W. Dolan-- management of massive traumatic tissue loss, Robert W. Dolan-- laceration and scar revision, Keith A. LaFerriere-- basic rhinoplasty, Robert W. Dolan-- traditional, revision and augmentationrhinoplasty, Robert W. Dolan-- traditional, revision and augmentation rhinoplasty, Laurence Milgrim-- functional and aesthetic blepharoplasty, Robert W. Dolan-- otoplasty, Raffi Der Sarkissian-- genial procedures and malar augmentation, Steven M. Sullivan--facial resurfacing - dermabrasion, chemical peel, and laser ablation, Darlene Skow Johnson and Valentina R. Bradley-- management of alopecia, Brian P. Maloney-- face lifting and cervicofacial liposuction, Juan Carlos Giachino Jr-- face lifting andcervicofacial liposuction, Jeffrey H. Spiegel.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
This text explores reconstructive surgery for congenital, traumatic and post-surgical facial and neck defects. Key chapters discuss wound healing, flap survival and tissue augmentation and the reconstruction of the mandible, tongue, pharynx and maxilla.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Also available in print format.
- Electronic reproduction. [Boca Raton, Fla. : CRC Press, 2013]. PDF file created from digital scan of print book.
- 9780824756901 (e-book : PDF)