Handbook of energy engineering
- Albert Thumann, D. Paul Mehta.
- 7th ed.
- Lilburn, GA : Fairmont Press ; Boca Raton : Distributed by Taylor & Francis, c2013.
- Physical description
- vii, 442 p. : ill. ; 24 cm
Engineering Library (Terman)
|TJ163.235 .T48 2013||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 433-434) and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- With new chapters on electrical system optimization and ISO 50001, this edition covers the latest updates to codes and standards in the energy industry. It includes chapters on energy economic analysis, energy auditing, waste heat recovery, utility system optimization, HVAC, cogeneration, control systems, energy management, compressed air system optimization and financing energy projects. This reference will guide you step by step in applying the principles of energy engineering and management to the design of electrical, HVAC, utility, process and building systems for both new design and retrofit projects. The text is thoroughly illustrated with tables, graphs, diagrams and sample problems.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781466561618 20160612
- Publication date
- 9781466561618 (hbk. : alk. paper : Taylor & Francis)
- 1466561610 (hbk. : alk. paper : Taylor & Francis)
- 9780881736953 (hbk. : alk. paper : Fairmont Press)
- 0881736953 (hbk. : alk. paper : Fairmont Press)
- 9780881736960 (electronic)
- 0881736961 (electronic)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: