Vascular proteomics : methods and protocols
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QH506 .M45 V.1000||Unknown|
- Vivanco, Fernando, 1948-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. Vascular Proteomics Maria G. Barderas, Fernando Vivanco, and Gloria Alvarez-Llamas 2. Laser Microdissection and Saturation Labeling Dige Method for the Analysis of Human Arteries Fernando de la Cuesta, Gloria Alvarez-Llamas, Aroa S. Maroto, Maria G. Barderas, and Fernando Vivanco 3. Use of TOF-SIMS in Vascular Biology Sebastian Mas, Raul Perez, and Jesus Egido 4. Proteomic Analysis of Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells with S- and R-Enantiomers of Atenolol by ITRAQ and LC-MS/MS Jianhua Zhang, Jiahua Shi, Benedict Jia Hong Lee, Liwei Chen, Kee Yang Tan, Xiaoling Tang, Jane Yi Lin Tan, Xiang Li, Huixing Feng, and Wei Ning Chen 5. Phosphoproteomic Analysis of Aortic Endothelial Cells Activated by Oxidized Phospholipids Alejandro Zimman, Judith A. Berliner, and Thomas G. Graeber 6. Characterization of Membrane and Cytosolic Proteins of Erythrocytes Gloria Alvarez-Llamas, Fernando de la Cuesta, Maria G. Barderas, Irene Zubiri, Maria Posada, and Fernando Vivanco 7. Characterization and Analysis of Human Arterial Tissue Secretome by 2-DE and NLC-MS/MS Fernando de la Cuesta, Maria G. Barderas, Enrique Calvo, Irene Zubiri, Aroa S. Maroto, Juan A. Lopez, Fernando Vivanco, and Gloria Alvarez-Llamas 8. Identification of Novel Biomarkers of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms (AAA) by 2D-DIGE and MALDI-MS FROM AAA-Thrombus Conditioned Media Roxana Martinez-Pinna, Juan Antonio Lopez, Priscila Ramos-Mozo, Luis M. Blanco-Colio, Emilio Camafeita, Enrique Calvo, Olivier Meilhac, Jean Baptiste Michel, Jesus Egido, and Jose Luis Martin-Ventura 9. Metabolites Secreted by Human Atherothrombotic Aneurysm Michal Ciborowski and Coral Barbas 10. Quantitative Analysis of Apolipoproteins in Human HDL by Top-Down Differential Mass Spectrometry Matthew T. Mazur and Helene L. Cardasis 11. Quantitative Proteomics Analysis of High-Density Lipoproteins by Stable 18O-Isotope Labeling Elena Burillo, Jesus Vazquez , and Inmaculada Jorge 12. Unraveling Biomarkers of Abdominal Aortic Aneurisms by iTRAQ Analysis of Depleted Plasma Enrique Calvo, Roxana Martinez-Pinna, Priscila Ramos-Mozo, Carlos Pastor-Vargas, Emilio Camafeita, Jesus Egido, Jose Luis Martin-Ventura, and Juan A. Lopez 13. Absolute Quantitation of Proteins in Human Blood by Multiplexed Multiple Reaction Monitoring Mass Spectrometry Andrew J. Percy, Andrew G. Chambers, Carol E. Parker, and Christoph H. Borchers 14. Multiple Reaction Monitoring (MRM) of Plasma Proteins in Cardiovascular Proteomics Veronica M. Darde, Maria G. Barderas, and Fernando Vivanco 15. Proteomic Analysis of Plasma of Patients with Left Ventricular Remodeling After Myocardial Infarction. Usefulness of SELDI-TOF Florence Pinet 16. Proteomic Analysis of Urinary Exosomes in Cardiovascular and Associated Kidney Diseases by Two Dimensional Electrophoresis and LC-MS/MS Irene Zubiri, Fernando Vivanco, and Gloria Alvarez- Llamas.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781627034043 20160612
- Publisher's Summary
- Proteomics is a rapidly expanding investigation platform in cardiovascular medicine. Driven by major improvements in mass spectrometry (MS) instrumentation and data analysis, the proteomics field has flourished in recent years particularly in the study of complex diseases. These recent advances are characterized by the development of quantitative MS-based methods that promoted the field from primarily identifying proteins to also providing measurements of relative changes in protein levels between different cell states. This progress is reflected in the application of proteomic techniques to vascular pathology. Vascular Proteomics: Methods and Protocols provides up-to-date methods and protocols for the analysis of arteries, cells, lipoproteins, body fluids, and metabolites, with a particular focus on MS-based methods of protein and peptide quantification. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and notes on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and easily accessible, Vascular Proteomics: Methods and Protocols is a representative selection of methods that can be a useful resource for experienced proteomics practitioners as well as newcomers interested in becoming acquainted with the practice of proteomic techniques for cardiovascular research.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781627034043 20160612
- Blood-vessels > metabolism > Laboratory Manuals.
- Proteomics > methods > Laboratory Manuals.
- Biochemical markers > analysis > Laboratory Manuals.
- Cardiovascular system > Diseases > metabolism > Laboratory Manuals.
- Cardiovascular system > Molecular aspects > Laboratory manuals.
- Proteomics > Laboratory manuals.
- Publication date
- Methods in molecular biology, 1940-6029 ; 1000
- Springer protocols, 1949-2448
- 1627034048 (alk. paper)
- 9781627034043 (alk. paper)
- 9781627034050 (eBook)
- 1627034056 (eBook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: